Hypnos mattresses have been loved by consumers for decades. Made from the finest materials and with pocket spring technology, Hypnos mattresses offer luxury, comfort and support, all made by the finest UK craftsmen. Offering a large variety of styles and designs, there’s a Hypnos mattress for everyone ensuring a deep and refreshing sleep every single night.
Cheap Hypnos Mattresses To Buy
Buy Hypnos mattress deals online, available in single, double, king size, super king size, and free delivery.
Hypnos Mattress Buyer's Guides
(1) Which Hypnos mattress is used by Premier Inn?
The Hypnos mattress used by Premier Inn is a custom design exclusively used by them. The Premier Inn Pillow Top is available to buy from both Hypnos and Premier Inn. The mattress is made with more than 1000 pocket springs wrapped in hypo-allergenic fabric and a wool-filled soft topper. It is available in one firmness, medium-firm. Medium is commonly known as the universal mattress firmness. Although, a medium-firm can be too soft or firm depending on your body weight. Find out your perfect mattress firmness in our firmness buying guide.
(2) Are Hypnos mattresses any good?
Hypnos mattresses are renowned for their amazing comfort. Crafted using the finest materials, they’ll be sure to provide a good nights sleep. It’s no coincidence that one of the U.K’s most popular hotels use their beds to give their customers a guaranteed good nights sleep.
(3) Where are Hypnos mattresses made?
Hypnos is a British, family-run manufacturer. With over 100 years in the business, they certainly know a thing or two about making mattresses. During their time in business, they have been awarded the royal warrant as well as awards for their sustainability. Their pledge to sustainability has, in fact, made them the first carbon-neutral bed manufacturer. Priding themselves on creating authentic British furniture, their products are crafted here in the U.K.
(4) What mattress style is right for me?
Hypnos mattresses come in a wide range of styles and firmness options. Choosing the right style for you can be the difference between a good nights sleep and a great one.
(5) How to choose the right firmness:
Choosing the right mattress firmness depends mostly on your body weight. Although some people prefer to choose a style firmer or softer depending on their comfort preferences. As a rule of thumb, a soft style is best suited to those eight stone and under. Medium firmness is considered the universal firmness and is popular among couples of different weights. Firm mattresses are usually most comfortable for people sixteen stone and up.
(6) What mattress styles are available?
- Pocket sprung: pocket spring mattresses are the most popular mattress choice. They offer the same bouncy feeling as a standard spring mattress. However, because the springs move independently, there is no transfer of movement. This makes it the perfect choice for couples who get disrupted sleep by their partner moving
- Memory foam: memory foam mattresses offer similar benefits to pocket sprung styles. They also do not transfer movement and are a very popular style among couples. The foam adapts to the weight placed on it, so it will feel different to each person. Making it perfect for couples of different weights
- Latex foam: Latex foam is the most eco-friendly of all the mattresses. Because latex is a naturally found material, it will compost over time. A good quality latex mattress is also the most long-wearing of all the styles. A great choice if you like the feel of a memory foam mattress but would prefer it to be longer-lasting
- Orthopaedic: ortho mattresses are best suited for those that suffer from back pain. They are specially designed to provide the correct spinal support, no matter how much you move in the night. Typically, they are described as extra-firm and are available in a variety of styles
(7) What bed frame to use with Hypnos mattress?
Hypnos mattresses are made using standard U.K sizing so most bed frames will fit perfectly. Most mattresses are suitable for use on all bed frames. However, slat bed frames can provide uneven support if the mattress is too thin. If you’re worried about uneven support, divan bases are completely level. This means that no matter what mattress you choose to use, the support will be distributed evenly throughout. So, what bed frames are available?
- Slatted bed frame – slatted frames are the traditional style of bed frame. They tend to be the most affordable frame and usually have space to store things under the bed
- Divan bed – divans are a great choice if you’d like some hidden storage. They also provide a completely flat base for your mattress which gives you the best support
- Ottoman bed – ottomans, similarly to divans have hidden storage and a flat base. They’re particularly great for rooms with less floor space. The storage is located under the mattress so there’s no need to pull out drawers
- Adjustable bed – adjustable beds allow you to raise the mattress automatically. They’re very popular with older people and those with limited mobility
My Amazon Picks
FAQs Hypnos Mattresses
(1) Why choose a Hypnos Mattress?
Hypnos mattresses come with the highest marks of honour, from the Royal Seal of Approval to a range of prestigious awards for bed making. Made with a mix of innovative and traditional skills, these mattresses provide the highest levels of comfort, support and quality.
Hypnos mattresses use over 1200 pocket springs to ensure an even weight distribution and support for your spine and neck. Handcrafted and filled with soft, breathable layers, these mattresses are great for regulating temperature and keeping you comfortable throughout the night.
(2) What are the features of a Hypnos mattress?
- Natural, sustainable fibres and materials.
- Double-sided and hand-tufted.
- A range of sizes: single, double and king.
- A range of comfort grades.
- Made in the UK.
(3) What materials are Hypnos mattresses made from?
Hypnos mattresses are made with the finest materials, including British wool, alpaca, silk, cashmere, bamboo and camel hair. The focus on using only the highest quality materials means that a Hypnos mattress provides you with a consistently relaxing and luxurious night’s sleep.
(4) How long does a Hypnos mattress last?
Whilst The Sleep Council recommends that a bed is changed every 7 years a quality bed should last for 10 years. A Hypnos bed comes with a 10 year guarantee. However it is important that your bed is judged on how comfortable and supportive it is for both you and your partner and not on its age.
(5) Can I turn my Hypnos mattress over?
The majority of Hypnos mattresses should be turned ‘Seasonally’ once every 3-4 months – at this time we recommend that you turn and rotate the mattress. We would also suggest that for the first 3 months of use the mattress is rotated and flipped weekly just to encourage an even settlement of the high quality fillings.
(6) How deep is a Hypnos mattress?
The side wings, with piped detail, wrap around the head of the bed to provide a real design statement. Height: 132cm floor-to-top. Wing depth: 26cm.
(7) How many pocket springs Hypnos mattress?
The Hypnos Hanson mattress is a soft tension pocket sprung mattress, with 1200 pocket springs offering superior comfort and support. The luxury no-turn mattress features a ReActive pocket spring system.
(8) How do you take care of a Hypnos mattress?
Clean your bed every other month with a soft brush to keep it clear of dust and fluff – avoid the use of a vacuum cleaner as this may unduly disturb the upholstery fillings. Treat stains and spills immediately using dry towels or paper towels.